CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

IN 2 DAYS.....

i will be the happies women on earth!!!! David gets home on saturday night if he can get a stand by flight or just take his regular plaine on sunday!! hopefully saturday works!! anyways , so i have been getting ready, i cleaned the house fixed our bedroom bought something pretty to wear!!kids outfits and did my toes, they look pretty, and tonight i desided to do my hair, i always color my hair by myself. well tonight i desided that i was tired of being in the dark side and desided to bleach my hair, thats right BLEACH my hair, to a blond that was blonder then life!! specially in the front and roots, then after i aplyed a Ash medium blond that in the box looked not too blond, but lets just say that tomorrow im buying a light brown!!! i look weir, may be because i never had blond hair , i mean is not totally blond but its light,really light. and imagine my dark eyebrows with light hair it looks so weird!!! oooh how i wish my camera worked may be i can take a pic with my sisters camera and then post it, so you can see what im taling about.

anyways its late and i have to sleep so i can scare myself in the morning when i look on the mirror!!!

1 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

Okay, first and foremost, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!! Best of luck on his getting the Saturday flight!!!!

Now...you MUST take a picture. AND post it. Because blonde??? That's TOOOOO fabulous! You're one gutsy girl, Ana! And I'm so very excited for you...new look, new outfit, cute toes...we promise not to call for a week so we don't, (a-hemmmm,) "interupt" anything. :) Have a wonderful time, and I'll call you to see how it all went afterward! Love ya, lady!