CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

And it didn't happened!!!






Logan got a fever at night and Emma kept coughing her lungs out, so all kids where in my bed and litteraly ontop of me until about 5 am, so lets just say i didnt get any sleep, but hey thats what mom's are for. anyways, so i thought i post some pictures of the kids in the snow,at the Oakland temple, and just having fun! well we hope to have a better week, i have not spoken to David all day today and it sucks!! but i need to be patient he is doing his job after all. oohhh wait the phone is ringing, yeah!! is my honey, and it's 10:05pm, that just made my night!!. i love my honey so much and i miss him dearly. i will make sure i tell him this before i hang up.


well, i am going to multitasc,is that how you even spell it??? anyways if you know me i am not very good at spelling , so you guys will have to put up with my writing!!anyways, lova ya all,

ana


2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

My total favorite is Logan in the snow hut. LOVE IT, Ana!

R&J Peterson Family said...

Wow Ana I can't believe how big your little girls are getting. And Logan, I dono't even recognize him. I love the blog. Good to hear from you. Have a wonderful week.

Love
Jessica