CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

IM SORRY!!!!

I HAVE BEEN BAD!! i know, i have not been here in a while!!! see my computer broke and well since then i have...............

1.- got a job over the summer with my brother in law at a repair shop, i am the BOSS!! of the office.
2.- had a great summer with the kids
3.- girls are in school and logan is at my sisters most of the day while im at work!
4.- cut my hair short, if you know who Detective Bensone is from LAW AND ORDER : SVU WELL THATS ME,
5.- I ALSO GOT ON A DIET AND HAVE LOST 25 POUNDS
6.- i took my christmas pictures early when david came home for R&R and thats why my hair is long and face is still chubby.
7.- read all 4 twilight books in 3 1/2 days or should i say nights!! love them i could not forgive myself for not reading them earlier.
8.- we are almoust done with our deployment!!! YEAH!! we have about 3 1/2 more months.
9- david is doing good, he survived the summer and its cold now, not as cold as here~
10.- i have never been this cold in my life, i am talking 28 DEGREE WEATHER! i can freez my tuchy out here.
11.- well i got ready for the holidays and are doing good, logan is almoust 2 and loving spider man 12 - and last MY HUSBAND is the best man on earth , he got me a SMALL BUT BIG ENOUGH FOR ME, LOIU VOITON (bad spelling) HAND BAG FOR CHRISTMAS, i absolutelly love it, all my hints worked this year!! well sort a! i asked for a COUCH bag and got a better one! i guess i deserved it!

love ya all, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR! LOVE ANA

3 comments:

United Spouses of America said...

FINALLY! I would love to see your hair! You need to send pics! I am glad you are doing good. I love you and thanks for calling!

Dodo

Rigby's said...

Glad to hear that you are doing good! Lets see some pictures of your hair- hope you had a Merry Christmas...

Emily

Cory CL said...

Glad that things are coming together for you and that you finally posted!!! AND that you finally read Twilight. Man, how many times did we harass you into reading that one...and still! Thanks for the Christmas Card! It was the same pattern as ours, but horizontal! I don't have your current address, so send it to me, and you'll get one...late. But later is better than never!
xoxo
Cory