CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We have a new President!!!

And I have high hopes for him, i do believe he can do many of the things he promise during his campaing, and i know that he will not honor some as all past presidents have done, but i do believe he can change views in people and how things are runned in this country. I know many people are disapointed on the fact that it was him and not McCain that won this election, but lets give him the oportunity to prove evryone that he can lead this country. Its a big deal just the fact that he is our first African-American president and that in itself its a big success. So today i taught my kids our new presidents last name and their answer was " when is "omama" coming to visit my house!!! my answer was not soon, but you never know!!! like i said people high hopes!!lol!


love Ana

0 comments: