CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

PHONE DATE

I have a phone date with my husband tonight at 3am thats right 3am. He has sundays off sometimes and if he calls in the morning then i miss church, see he always manages to call at 8:45 almoust time to go for me, so i end up staying and last night he called for a whole 5minutes, and told me about our date, so i said please call earlier then that so i can go to church and he agreed so we chose 3am because its 5pm for him that way when we finish talking he can go to dinner. I LOVE MY HONEY!! i miss him so much, its so hard and different without him. we have made it thru 30 days in the Middle East already, only 9 more months!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

So...HOW WAS IT???????? TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!! Yay for phone dates!!!!!! Love ya, sweetie!

R&J Peterson Family said...

It is good to hear that you are doing good. I hope that David is safe. Have a wonderful Christmas.