CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WEBCAM!!

love


I have been introduce to the IM world and the WEBCAM!! i love it!! my wonderful in-laws sent me somemoney for my birthday and i put it to great use, i got a webcam. my wonderful friend Sarah showed me how to use it and now David has one and we will be able to webcam when we get the chance, which means that we get to see him and he gets to see us. im so exsited i also told my mother in law and she was exsited about it, i told her how to install the yahoo messanger so we can stay connected and that way they can see the kids and they wont forget them as well as my kids wont forget their papa and grammy!!! i am so exsited i cant wait to chat with my honey!!

love ya all,ana

3 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

I'm SOOOOOOO stoked for you!!! Will David have a regular and strong internet connection in Iraq? Because that's PERFECT for the kids!!! I'm SOOOOO excited for you guys! What a blessing! Big hugs to you guys...and your in-laws for providing the webcam funds! WOOHOO!!! Let us know once you get it all set up and start using it...we want to hear all about how it works! Love ya, lady!

i love my soldier said...

well we got to use it last night11 and he looks good, and doing reat. we were so exsited about seeing his face. its up and running and its great!!

Jessica Martiele said...

Yaaaaay for the webcam! Are you able to see anything about where he is or what he's up to? Like, did he pan around so you could see his new "home"? That's so awesome, the whole thing. Heck, now you can get naked on camera for him...heeeheee!!! (Just kidding.) (Um...I think.)