CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

he is a sweet man, i have missed him so much and have gotten very few phone call, but when i do i am so happy. so today the kids were napping and i went to get our mail. the mailman was still there but had done my side already, so i went and opened my mailbox and tought i'm sure is all trash, but was i wrong?? at the bottom of my trash was my MOTHERS DAY CARD from David. i got so exsited that i dont think i have ever ripped an envelope that fast! the mailman looked at me like i was crazy!! then as i opened it and started reading thru it, i started crying, i know!! so embarrasing. then the mailman, again looked at me funny and said, are you ok? so i said, better then ever. my husband is deployed and he sent me a card, so he smiled and said, so your not crazy!!! i laughed and went home, i kept reading my card over and over. i am the happiest person on earth.

love ya all and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!TO ALL YOU WONDERFULL MOMS!

1 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

YAY, DAVID!!!!!!!! Even better, YAAAAAAAY, ANA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Mommy Day!!! LOVE YOU, LADY!!!!!!