CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

What is this world coming to...

I get on the internet an i like going to CNN to see whats new in our world, and everytime i read it it remingd me of what this world its coming to and how we are not ready for the Saviors coming. From tornados, storms, earthquakes,what happened in myanmar, fires everywhere. Tell me if this is screaming BE PREPARED!!! i just hope that when the Lord does come we can all be prepared, and will not be afraid. just my tought of the day. love ya all

1 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

As far as food storage and whatnot, I'm SUPER-behind...but as far as feeling like I'm a decent person doing the best I can, I'm ready...just not for the disasters that come first. Eeeeeek. Someone find me a 72 hour kit! :) Thanks for the reminder!