CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

"THE MORE KISSING I SAY"

Greys Anatomy FO Banner


ok so i am the biggest greys anatomy fan and well i am so mad at the fact that this show is not a soap opera, because i have to wait for next season and i CAN NOT wait that long. see i love this show and David knows it , he is a good sport about it. i loved the ending on this season, meredith and derek have to be together and george deserved at second chance, christina needed her mojo back and alex and izzie are good for eachother exsept alex is too hurt right now. Man i can go on for hours talking about this show, that how much i love it. ooooooooooh im going to miss it, its the only thing that helps me think of something else then David. see , this is the show that got me past the first few nights of this deployment, i can watch it over and over and over again.

SO PEOPLE MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND NO HINTS OR ANYTHING BUT I WILL LOVE SEASON 2 OR 3 OF GREYS ANATOMY, I ALREADY HAVE 1!!!! just a hint JUNE 22ndd!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

See, I know NOTHING about Gray's Anatomy, so I feel like I'm way too far behind to even start. Kinda like Lost, you know? Is it worth it to sit through all the seasons to catch up? (Big DUH, right?) Seriously, though...would I like it? As in, me personally?

i love my soldier said...

if you like doctors drama and lots of sex, and drama then yes, but i dont think you would. i love it.