CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

my mothers day present

so my first present came around 5:45am it was from elizabeth, a sippy cut to the face, then 6:15 came Emma slapping my face for "miko", then i go take the milk to her and then came my 3rd, Logan, with a pasionate kiss, yes pasionate, a big bite with his sharp teeth to my lips. SO ANYONE JELOUSE OF ME YETH!!! then my sister made me this beautiful pictures in the slide below, she did it on secret and gave them to me, i love her. the girls look so pretty. thanks Norma. love ya all.

1 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

Did Norma do the pictures??? Can I HIRE her? :) Don't you love how Mother's Day - at least for the first 15 years - is just a day for more abuse? LOL. Sorry to hear about your sippy cup smack and baby bite...have you recovered from Mother's Day yet?

I hope it was good anyway, sweetie! Love ya!