CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

david in action!!






so here are a few pictures of david and some guys from his unit, he really likes his unit and his commande. they are very organized and are always looking out for their soldiers. he had a good time at training as you can see!!! anyways we are 3 days away from him leaving for new jersey and its sinking in hard, i try not to cry but believe me when i say i will cry my eyes out once he is gone. he is my world and my kids hero, they love their daddy so much and will miss him dearly. zanyways, love ya all.

1 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

I'm totally broken-hearted for you, sweetie...and even moreso that I couldn't spend time with you while you were down here. Please let me know ASAP when you'll next be in the area, and when you're back home and sane again so I can call and check in and see how your trip down here went. Love you guys tons.......