CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

im still alive JESSICA!!

i love ya hon!!! well i have been busy with sick kids and my self, so i havent felt like writing or talking much since my troath hurts just thinking about it, but i will get better as soon as the doctor can squeez me in for a visit, i have a very ugly ear infectiuon and troath. so it hurts lets just leave it at that.

well besides that we havent done much gas is so expensive that it hurts me to move the car so i try not to. David is doing good, he moved to other barracks and they have no reseption whatsoever and it drives me nuts because he cant call me or when he does in for a few minutes and then nothing for the rest of the day, it really sucks. all i kno wis that he has been at the range and he did great lie always, so proud of him and he also got burned by a case shell, he was firing his rifle and the shell when inside his uniform and burned him on the neck, he had the medic check it after he was done shooting and it appears that it is a 2nd degree burn so the medic is takin care of him as far as checing the burn and aplying ointment and stuff. I told David that he didnt have to lie to cover his hickies and he laughed and said i wish it was because it wouldnt hurt so much. so i tease him. he is an awesome hubby and i love him.

i also got a callin in primary, i will start this sunday and im exsited. logan is soon to be in nursery and its awesome, he is so funny he loves touching his pee pee everytime i change his diaper and so today i taped his hands inside the diaper and he was laughing anfd walking around with his hands "busy". also he learned to say "shoe" and "no : both with his words and fingers, he also loves kissing and he only does it to whom ever he likes.

the girls are doing great they are such smarty pants and they ate POTTY TRAINED!!yyyeeeaaahhhh!!!! they have been diaper free thru the day for 2 weeks now , they still wear it at night but we are working on it. i am so proud of them, such big girls.

ok its late and i have to go to sleep my kids wake up early and i have to be at my best for them, k love ya all ana.

p.s there is this new show called CARRIER in PBS channel and its a great show.
also Greys Anatomy is back on and im loving every minute of it!!

2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

SHE LIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, good, Ana, I was really starting to freak out. (But do I pick up the phone and call? No, I offer lame excuses and then feel bad. Dang, I suck.)

YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!! You're sick, they're sick, AND you got the girls potty-trained??? Holy cow, I wanna be just like you when I grow up, Ana! (And since I'm turning 30 in, like, 2 months, I'd better hurry it up!) Congrats again on the report, thanks for checking in, blog again soon, and WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Martiele said...

By the way...good luck with Primary this week (eeeek!) and please give David our best for a super-speedy recovery! Love ya!

PS: The word verification below? "Irqaa", oddly like Iraq, don't you think? Hm. Weird.